Access to Flash files database
Access to Smart-Clip section
- Download and install Boot-Loader Download Manager.
- Connect your S-Card to PC USB port.
- Launch Boot-Loader Download Manager. When prompted, enter your Boot-Loader v2.0 login and password.
If download manager is already open, select Settings->Devices in the top menu.
- Download manager scans connected devices and pops up a dialog box.
- Click the Register link. The device gets registered.
If your Smart-Clip already registered, click the Next link
- Follow to the My Account->Device Accounts to check the device status and download allowance.
If you're allowed, please follow to Smart-Clip catregory and start download files.
For users, who have active price plan at the old version of Boot-Loader
S-Card dongle is not required to be connected for Smart-Clip flash files download. The procedure of access to SmartMoto section is not changed and remains the same as it was previously described:
- Enter www.Boot-Loader.com, fill in your Username and Password. Press Login button.
- User Menu appears instead of Authorization area.
- Connect your Smart-Clip to LPT port of your PC.
- Select «Smart-Clip Login» in User Menu.
- ActiveX window appears on the screen.
- Press Login button (ActiveX will confirm that your Smart-Clip is original and check firmware version).
- Select SmartMoto section from site menu.
In order to run ActiveX use of Internet Explorer 5.0, or later IE versions, is required. Alternative method.
Once Smart-Clip is updated to version 3.0 or a higher one, and registered with S-Card dongle, the user gets access to the database of the new level flash files containing *.mfw and *.pcf formats.
In case of connecting Smart-Clip of version 2.26, the user gets access to the first level flash file database that contains flash files in *.smf format.